- Manufacturer: Harley-Davidson
- Model: CVO™ Street Glide™ Dark Platinum W/ Pinstripe
- Year: 2023
- Type: Grand American Touring
- Length: 2,410 Mm
- Seat Height, Unladen: 711 Mm
- Ground Clearance: 140 Mm
- Rake: 26
- Trail: 170 Mm
- Wheelbase: 1,625 Mm
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/60b19 M/c 61h
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/55b18 M/c 80h
- Tire, Type: Dunlop™ Harley-davidson Series, Bias Blackwall Front And Rear
- Fuel Capacity: 22.7 L
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 4.7 L
- Weight, As Shipped: 363 Kg
- Weight, In Running Order: 380 Kg
- Luggage Capacity -volume: 0.062 M3
- Engine: Milwaukee-eight™ Vvt 121
- Bore: 103.5 Mm
- Stroke: 117.5 Mm
- Displacement: 1,977 Cc
- Compression Ratio: 11.4:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (espfi)
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 Dual Exhaust
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 189 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3000
- Horsepower: 115 Hp / 86 Kw @ 4500 Rpm
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 32
- Fuel Economy Testing Method: Estimated City/hwy
- Fuel Economy: 5 L/100 Km
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 Ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.875
- Front Fork: 47 Mm Inverted 1x1 Front Forks
- Rear Shocks: Dual Adjustable Emulsions Suspension With Remote Preload Adjustment On The Left Shock, And Threaded Preload On The Right Shock
- Wheels, Front Type: Combo Cast Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type: Combo Cast Laced
- Brakes, Type: Dual Floating Rotors (front), Fixed Rotor (rear)
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 Mm, 4-piston Fixed Dual Radially Mounted Front, And Single Axially Mounted Rear
- Lights (as Per Country Regulation), Headlamp, Tail/stop, Front Signal Lights: Led
- Gauges: Digital Gauges Integrated Within The Display
- Infotainment System: Skyline™ Os
- Type: Full Color Tft
- Screen Size: 312 Mm
- Watts Per Channel: 125
- Speakers: 4
- Speaker Size: Two 6.5in Fairing Speakers, And Two 5x7in Saddlebag Speakers
- Headset Specifications (if Equipped): Harley-davidson Audio 30k Wireless Or 50s Wireless Headset Depending On Configuration
- Am: Standard
- Fm: Standard
- Sd Card, Flash Drive And Mp3 - Via Usb Connection: Supported
- Siriusxm Presets: 20 - P&a Upgrade (usa & Canada Only)
- Languages: English (us/uk), German, Spanish (mexico/spain), French (canada/france), Italian, Danish, Japanese, Chinese (simplified), Swedish
- Hands-free Mobile Phone - Via Bluetooth: Standard
- Voice Recognition Languages: Phone Functions Only: Phone Dependent
- Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/media/navigation: Phone Dependent
- Text-to-speech (tts) Languages: Phone Dependent
- Rider/passenger Intercom: Standard (passenger Headset Sold Separately), Vox Is Available For Hd Headsets
- Vehicle Information Screen (air Temperature, Oil Pressure And Eitms): Standard
- Usb: Usb-c/mtp/ipod/iphone, Any Device With Proper Adapters To The Electric Power Outlet Located In The Inner Fairing Storage.
- Bluetooth: Phone/media Player, Headset
- Anti-lock Brake System (abs): Included
- Electronic Linked Braking (elb): Included
- Traction Control System (tcs): Included
- Drag-torque Slip Control System (dscs): Included
- Vehicle Hold Control (vhc): Included
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (tpms): Included
- Cornering Enhanced Anti-lock Brake System (c-abs): Included
- Cornering Enhanced Electronic Linked Braking (c-elb): Included
- Cornering Enhanced Traction Control System (c-tcs): Included
- Cornering Drag-torque Slip Control System (c-dscs): Included
- Custom Colour: $52,399
- Custom Two-tone Colour: $59,899
- Abs Option: Standard
- Security Option: Standard
- Cruise Control Option: Standard
- Premier Radio Option: Standard
- Transport: $1,050
- Surcharge: $1,500
THE ALL-NEW CVO™ STREET GLIDE®
AN ICON, REIMAGINED FOR THE ROAD AHEAD
FORM FOLLOWS EMOTION
Born from the rich lineage that came before it and sculpted by wind tunnel, every surface of the CVO Street Glide has been reimagined and refined, creating a seamless visual flow from the tip of the front fender through to the tail of the rear saddlebags.
The instantly recognizable and iconic batwing fairing takes on new life with a sculpted silhouette, fully-integrated LED lighting and splitstream vent opening. Using computational fluid dynamics to improve aerodynamic efficiency, the CVO Street Glide achieves optimal aero performance and rider comfort with a striking new take on a classic design.
Signature LED Lighting
Seamlessly integrated into the CVO Street Glide design, the full LED lighting package optimizes visibility, integrates turn signals and accentuates the lines of the batwing fairing, creating a distinctive look that’s instantly recognizable, day or night.
The CVO Street Glide’s 6-gallon tear-drop fuel tank is long and lean with a tailored profile and distinct beveled edge.
The CVO Street Glide is fitted with 19” front and 18” rear combo cast laced wheels and equipped with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
A final extension of the aggressive lines and athletic build of the fairing and fuel tank, the saddlebags increase overall luggage volume capacity and complete the aggressive stance of the CVO Street Glide.
Paint and Finishes
Available in Dark Platinum with Bright Smoked Satin pinstriping or two-tone Whisky Neat and Raven Metallic with airbrushed details and pinstriping. Each is complemented with either gloss black/chrome or scorched chrome accents for a total package that accentuates the new body lines and highlights the CVO ethos of obsessive attention to detail.
ELEVATED RIDE, POWERED BY INNOVATION
12.3” TFT Display
The latest innovation in rider connectivity, the crystal-clear, anti-reflective surface of the 12.3” touch-screen color TFT display replaces analog gauges and puts navigation and infotainment at your fingertips.
The customizable in-dash experience with three unique display options, navigation, and an all-new suite of connected infotainment features.
Ride Modes electronically control performance characteristics and the level of safety technology intervention. Each of the three standard and two customizable ride modes bring to life a unique combination of power delivery, engine braking, Cornering Antilock Braking System (C-ABS) and Cornering Traction Control System (C-TCS) settings.
The CVO Street Glide is equipped with the Rockford Fosgate® Stage II premium audio system featuring a 4-channel 500-watt RMS amplifier that powers integrated fairing and saddlebag speakers.
A MORE DYNAMIC TOURING EXPERIENCE
Milwaukee-Eight® VVT 121 Powertrain
The highest displacement powertrain ever to be factory-installed on a Harley-Davidson® Touring motorcycle, the Milwaukee-Eight VVT 121 engine features liquid-cooled cylinder heads, variable valve timing (VVT) and a new intake tract. The increased displacement produces more power and torque than the Milwaukee-Eight 117 engine, while VVT broadens the overall powerband and improves fuel economy.
Complete with 4.5” diameter mufflers and premium finishes, the high-flow exhaust system complements the engine tuning performance, while enhancing style and sound.
The 2023 CVO Street Glide is 31 pounds lighter than its predecessor, enhancing all aspects of performance including acceleration and braking.
New fully-adjustable inverted 47mm SHOWA® forks and premium shocks with 3 inches of suspension travel optimize handling performance and rider comfort.
Dual 320mm diameter front disc brakes with radially mounted four-piston Brembo™ calipers in the front and a single four-piston Brembo™ caliper and 300mm diameter rotor in the rear enhance feel and overall braking performance.
Rider Safety Enhancements
Designed to match motorcycle performance to available traction during acceleration, deceleration and braking, the system utilizes the latest chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to enhance rider confidence while riding in adverse road conditions.
A NEW LEVEL OF COMFORT FOR THE JOURNEY AHEAD
Developed using computational fluid dynamics and wind tunnel analysis, the new windshield design, coupled with the new fairing design helps reduce wind buffeting and rider fatigue while adjustable air vanes enhance comfort with the ability to tune air flow.
Premium seat with a new shape coupled with wider, flatter handlebars and adjustable levers help optimize the rider triangle for enhanced comfort and reduced fatigue during long rides.
The new SHOWA® remote-adjustable shocks increase travel by 50% compared to its predecessor, which provide a significant improvement to rider comfort.
Cold Weather Comfort
For colder days, heated grips and prewired connections for heated gear come standard on the CVO Street Glide.